Skin care should be part of your daily routine. Much like brushing your teeth, your skin requires daily attention and care. A few things can be done on a weekly basis or longer but your skin should receive some form of TLC on a daily basis.
Highlights for Daily Skin TLC
- Cleanse your face every morning when you wake and every night before bedtime.
- The Dove Beauty Bar and natural facial cleansers are recommended since they are usually less harsh than most body cleansers and soaps
- Use products that are specific to your skin type
- Products with peptides and hyaluronic acid are helpful in reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Oily skin would best benefit from water based products
- Dry skin is better served from oil based products
- Troubled skin such as blemishes may benefit from products with glycolic and salicylic acid
- Brightening creams can be used on spots or discolorations of your skin
- Use hybrid creams or oils on dry areas of your skin, such as elbows, hands, heels and legs.
Highlights for Weekly - Monthly Skin TLC
- A facial mask should be applied at least every two weeks.
- Masks revitalize your skin by exfoliating and moisturizing to improve your skin’s texture
- It is better to apply a mask that you can rinse off. Masks that need to be peeled off may cause unnecessary tug on the skin.
- Your skin will benefit from a microneedle roller once every month.
- This will help in the penetration and absorption when applying your serums and lotions.
- This will also aid in stimulating cells and blood flow
It is important to follow a daily skincare routine. Establishing a routine will help keep you on course and will make the process easier to follow. Know the steps you need to take and have your products within reach. Most of us have daily morning and evening routines already. Now you just simply need to add skincare!
Select a day of the week to apply your mask. Applying it on the same day every week will make it easy to remember. Use convenient days of the month such as the 1st and 15th for monthly or twice per month skincare.
Establishing your skincare routine and being consistent will eventually create a habit. Create good habits now and your skin will thank you later.
*Receive a $15 gift card - simply share this article on your social platforms or via email along with some of your favorites from this list of skin firming fruits and vegetables. Email us a link to your shared post and we will send you $15 gift card, just for sharing. Use the social share icons below for quick posting. Send link to, help@WattsBeautyUSA.com